Back to training
Workshop Engineering Manager
Tunbridge Wells, Leamington Spa + 3 more
This course is designed to equip and develop high level technicians, workshop supervisors and fleet engineering managers. It provides the relevant skills to raise standards, confidently manage their teams, fully understand the importance of compliance and improve technical and commercial awareness.
Who should attend?
- Current line managers/supervisors who wish to sharpen their operational, commercial and compliance responsibilities
- High level technicians that seek a progressive career path with aspirations to become a workshop manager and or fleet engineer
Benefits of attending
- An increased appreciation of what qualities are required to become an effective workshop manager or fleet engineer
- Enhanced confidence when having potentially complex discussions with technicians relating to challenging workshop issues, technological advancements and customer expectations
- Improved personal knowledge about where to find the answers to the latest operational and technical requirements – encouraging the principals of CPD
- An appreciation of the importance of vehicle whole life costs, effective tyre and fuel management, vehicle specification options and workshop operations
- An opportunity to network with other industry professionals, the sharing of ideas and best practice
- Industry overview highlighting the transport and logistics market leaders and sector positioning
- Compliance awareness from a workshop manager/fleet engineer perspective
- Transition guidance from technician to engineering manager – HR coaching and managing people to perform well
- Dealing with customers and colleagues professionally
- Improving administration and organisation skills
- Preparing for an external audit
- Identifying the core values of becoming a fleet engineer/workshop manager
3 days. Maximum 10 delegates.
Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments.
This course is also available as an in-company basis. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.